11 Little Things that Make Us Happy
According to a new survey, 93% of people say that it's the little things in life that make them happiest. I guess the other 7% need parades thrown in their honor or a party or something. If you're still waiting on that parade you might want to try enjoying a few of the little things in life.
Here are the top 11 little things that make people the happiest:
1. Getting a compliment - say something nice to those around you and watch the smiles appear.
2. Getting an unexpected gift - as long as its a good gift and not something you got for free for opening a new checking account at the bank, lol.
3. Sunny days.
4. Finding money in your pocket - one of the best surprises ever!
5. Getting into a bed with clean sheets - might be time to do some laundry?
6. A hug - this is why I'm voting to keep hugs free for all Americans.
7. Reading a good book - I might have to give this one a try, I'm not much of a reader.
8. The sound of laughter - ahh, the sound of happiness!
9. Getting flowers - who doesn't love receiving flowers?
10. Hearing a baby laughing - nothing makes you smile quicker in my opinion.
11. Sleeping in - by far my favorite thing to do!!
Source: Daily Mail