5 Ways To Watch A Wyoming Football Game If You Don’t Like Sports
Here are some ideas for non-football fans to enjoy being at War Memorial Stadium without actually watching the game. First of all, if you’re from Wyoming, you at least have to root for The Pokes.
5 ways a non-fan doesn’t have to feel kidnapped for 3 hours, just sitting, bored, in those hard seats.
1. Crash tailgate parties on the way in. Most will say, "Have a beer and a bite."
2. Speaking of food: Stadium Nachos! They’re also brown and gold.
3. Keep booing a member of the other team. Just pick a number.
4. Rock out with the marching band.
5. Do a shot every time either team scores. At a field goal and safety too. At War Memorial, you sneak it in by flask, not that we encourage it.
And Go Cowboys!