Death By Coca-Cola?! – Redneck Headlines
Don't spend hours scouring the web for the best and weirdest news from around the world - let us do it! Each weekday we proudly present you with the best Redneck Headlines and the stories behind them.
Here are today's Redneck Headlines:
#1 - Man Almost Eaten By Aliens
#2 - Menage Attack
#3 - Death By Coca-Cola?!
A shirtless Florida man was arrested after running into a convenience store, desperate to get away from aliens that were trying to eat him.
Police say 34-year-old Corey Joe Stump was waving two large knives and pleading with people not to eat him. Witnesses say it was apparent that he was on drugs and hallucinating. It took cops a while to get him out of the store as he kept trying to get away from imaginary aliens.
He was taken to a local hospital and then later arrested on charges of disorderly intoxication and possession of a dangerous weapon. (Naples News)
A North Dakota man is in jail, charged with stabbing another participant during a kinky threesome.
33-year-old Ashley Hunter and his friend, Orlando DeWitt, were engaging in a sex romp with a woman they had just met. According to police, at some point during the tryst, Ashley became angry when his buddy refused to switch positions with him, so he allegedly grabbed a butcher knife and stabbed him in the arm.
He's been charged with aggravated assault. His friend was not seriously injured. (The Smoking Gun)
A 31-year-old New Zealand mother died of a cardiac arrhythmia, which the coroner blamed on her 2.2-gallon-a-day Coca-Cola habit.
Nicole Harris' family called her excessive soda drinking an "addiction," and said she would go through withdrawal symptoms if she didn't have it.
All that Coke meant she consumed more than two pounds of sugar and 970 milligrams of caffeine a day – which caused her to have an enlarged liver, low potassium levels, rotten teeth and a child born with no tooth enamel.
A Coca-Cola spokesperson said the company was "disappointed" in the coroner's emphasis on Coke in causing Harris' death, though the doctor's report said that the company "cannot be held responsible for the health of consumers who drink unhealthy quantities of the product." (Newser)