Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...Here are today's five random facts:
1. Up to ONE BILLION birds die in the U.S. every year by crashing into windows. That means windows kill 10% of the bird population every year . . . although cats kill even more, a minimum of 1.3 billion.
2. 4:12 P.M. is the time you're most likely to break a diet . . . it's a mix of being hungry, bored at work, and surrounded by unhealthy foods.
3. Think the French are so much more SOPHISTICATED when it comes to eating? One out of every two sandwiches sold in France last year was a HAMBURGER. And 67% of those were at fast food chains.
4. Speaking English is a BAD THING in high-level Scrabble. Some of the world's best players are Thai and just memorize words without knowing what they mean . . . which makes them more likely to use the obscure words English speakers forget about.
5. An only child has never been elected president . . . although four presidents only had half-siblings. FDR and Bill Clinton had younger half-brothers, Gerald Ford had six half-siblings, and President Obama has two half-sisters and three half-brothers.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details