Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. The fastest way to get drunk is . . . mixing liquor with a carbonated, sugarless mixer like Diet Coke or sugar-free Red Bull. Diet drinks make you absorb the alcohol quicker.
2. Real ninjas didn't wear all black . . . they wore dark blue, because it was a more effective way to blend in at night.
3. Pineapples were such a major status symbol in Europe in the 1700s, you could rent one to take to a party. Buying one could cost the equivalent of $8,000 in today's dollars.
4. It's illegal to lock your car in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada . . . in case someone needs to hide inside of it to get away from a polar bear.
5. The time machine in "Back to the Future" was NOT originally a DeLorean . . . it was a REFRIGERATOR. But ROBERT ZEMECKIS was worried it would lead to kids locking themselves in refrigerators, so they changed it.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details