Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. Antarctica is technically considered a desert . . . which makes it the largest desert on the planet.
2. SADDAM HUSSEIN wrote a romance novel in 2000. It was called "Zabibah and the King" and was about a woman who leaves her cruel husband for the king in medieval Iraq.
3. Oregon is the only U.S. state with a flag that's different on both sides. One side says "State of Oregon, 1859" and has the state seal . . . the other side shows a beaver chewing a log
4. Buzz Lightyear's original name was Lunar Larry.
5. STAN LEE served in the Army during World War Two . . . as an official Army PLAYWRIGHT. DR. SEUSS also served as a playwright with him. They created pamphlets for soldiers about how to avoid getting VD.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details