Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. SUPERMAN lives in Metropolis, which everyone assumes is New York City. But according to a former DC Comics editor, it's actually in . . . Delaware.
2. "Jurassic Park" is 127 minutes long. But the dinosaurs are only on screen for a total of 15 minutes.
3. There are more barrels of bourbon in Kentucky than people. There are around 4.7 million barrels of bourbon aging there . . . and about 4.3 million people.
4. The original title of "1984" was . . . "1980". But GEORGE ORWELL got sick while he was writing it, the book got delayed, and he wanted a large enough gap between when it was published and the future he was writing about. It came out in 1949.
5. You've probably heard of the games "Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?" and "Where in the U.S.A. Is Carmen Sandiego?" For some reason, Broderbund Software also created "Where in North Dakota Is Carmen Sandiego?" in 1990.
It was made for the Apple Two computer and is the only Carmen Sandiego game where she's hiding in a specific state.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details