Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. Every British king or queen has a second birthday assigned to them if their real birthday isn't in the summer . . . so there's good weather for their birthday parade.
Like, QUEEN ELIZABETH'S real birthday is April 21st, but her "official" birthday is held on a Saturday in June.
2. The word "oxymoron" is actually an oxymoron. It's the combination of two Greek words: Oxy, meaning sharp and keen . . . and moron, meaning dull and stupid.
3. ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S favorite joke was a long joke without a punch line, about a man breaking wind while he carved a turkey.
4. STEVE JOBS hated showering and once thought that if he only ate fruit, he wouldn't need to shower. He smelled so bad that at his first job at Atari, he got the night shift so his smell wouldn't bother his coworkers.
5. You don't forget stuff from when you're blacked out drunk . . . your brain isn't recording it in the first place because the alcohol is disrupting your hippocampus.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details