Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. SHAKESPEARE invented the name Jessica in "The Merchant of Venice".
2. In the Humpty Dumpty nursery rhyme, there's no mention of him being an egg . . . that's just how he's evolved to look in pop culture.
3. CLEOPATRA lived closer to the debut of the iPhone than the building of the Great Pyramid. The Pyramid was finished in 2,540 B.C. Cleopatra was born 2,471 years later, in 69 B.C. The iPhone debuted in 2007, just 2,076 years after her birth.
4. There's only one country between Norway and North Korea. Granted, that country is Russia, which is huge . . . but a small part of Norway borders a northwest corner of Russia, and North Korea borders a southeast corner.
5. WILL SMITH is now older than Uncle Phil was when "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" debuted. The show debuted in 1990, and JAMES AVERY was 44. Will Smith is now 45.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details