Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. Only one out of six Americans could find the Ukraine on a map . . . and the people who were most wrong about the location were also the most passionate about the U.S. intervening.
2. BUZZ ALDRIN'S mother's maiden name was Moon.
3. There's a difference between a crevice and a crevasse. A crevice is a small crack, a crevasse is a huge crack.
4. If you're suffering from an existential crisis, you can get some relief with . . . Tylenol. A study found that Tylenol actually helps people overcome the fear and anxiety that come from deep philosophical issues.
5. A chimp's POOP THROWING ABILITY is actually a sign of intelligence. The more accurately the chimp throws his feces, the stronger his brain.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details