Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...Here are today's five random facts:
1. MARK TWAIN hated JANE AUSTEN'S "Pride and Prejudice" so much it made him want to physically harm her. He said, quote, "Every time I read [it] I want to dig her up and beat her over the skull with her own shin bone."
2. The average woman who wears lipstick will ingest about FOUR POUNDS of it over her lifetime.
3. Your brain represents 2% of your body weight . . . and uses up to 20% of your body's energy. That's more than any other organ.
4. There are 20 U.S. states where it's legal to marry your first cousin, and another six where it's legal as long as you're too old to have kids or at least one person is infertile.
5. In the original version of "Aladdin", which is part of Scheherazade's "Arabian Nights", Aladdin is set in CHINA and both Aladdin and Jasmine are Chinese.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details