Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. One out of three Americans hasn't been to the dentist in at least a year.
2. In PG-13 movies, the F-word can be used exactly one time. Like, in "Anchorman", they saved it for Ron Burgundy saying, "Go [eff] yourself, San Diego." But if a movie uses it a second time, it automatically gets an R rating.
3. The fastest growing medium for music is . . . VINYL. Thanks to hipsters, vinyl sales on Amazon.com are up 745% since 2008.
4. The following people have all killed someone in a car accident: Laura Bush, Matthew Broderick, Keith Moon, Rebecca Gayheart, Brandy, Vince Neil, and Howard Hughes.
5. According to a new study in the National Academy of Sciences, approximately one out of 25 people on death row in the U.S. is innocent.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details