Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Love finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. Sharks can have up to 3,000 teeth . . . and when they lose one, it grows back. That's because their teeth aren't like ours . . . their teeth are actually like scales on a fish, so they can regenerate.
2. There's only one country in the world where McDonald's serves the McRib all year long . . . GERMANY.
3. The eight pawns on a chess board all used to have their own names based on non-royalty jobs: Gambler, policeman, innkeeper, merchant, doctor, weaker, blacksmith, and farmer.
4. There's one U.S. state where EVERYONE'S a traffic cop. Anyone in Oregon is allowed to file a traffic citation against anyone else . . . you just have to get the plate number, fill out paperwork, and be willing to testify in court about what you saw.
5. JAMES MADISON is the only president who had two vice presidents DIE in office. His first VP was George Clinton . . . not the one from P-Funk . . . and he died in 1812. His second was Elbridge Gerry, who died in 1814.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details