Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Love finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. If you had $1 billion and spent $1,000 a day, it would take you about 2,740 years to run out of money.
2. A politician named Daniel Webster turned down the offer to be vice president twice in the 1800s, because he only wanted to be president. The offers came from William Henry Harrison and Zachary Taylor . . . who both ended up dying in office.
3. The secret ingredient to making a pie crust that's more flaky and tender is . . . vodka.
4. When you BREAK WIND, it travels out at about 10 feet per second . . . that's about seven miles-an-hour.
5. Lobster wasn't always considered a delicacy . . . before the late 1800s, lobsters were called the "cockroaches of the sea" and fed to prisoners to save money.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details