Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...Here are today's five random facts:
1. During World War Two, the Polish Army had a Bear enlisted to keep morale up. He'd wrestle with the troops, salute them, and drink at least two bottles of beer and eat some cigarettes every day.
2. The U.S.A. Patriot Act is actually an acronym . . . and a REAL clunky and forced one at that. It stands for "Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act."
3. PAUL MCCARTNEY wrote "Let It Be" for ARETHA FRANKLIN. She recorded it, but held up the release for so long, the BEATLES decided to just do it themselves.
4. Before DR. RUTH was a sex therapist, she was in the Israeli army . . . and was seriously wounded in action during Israel's War of Independence in 1948.
5. Portland, Oregon was named by a coin flip . . . the other option for the name was Boston. The two guys who founded the city were from Boston, Massachusetts and Portland, Maine. The guy from Maine won the toss and named the city Portland.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details