Moose Chilling at Motel in Pinedale [VIDEO]
Tis the season for pumpkin spice everything, colorful fall foliage, and moose checking in to the local motel. Well, not really but these two moose were recorded in Pinedale by tourists. The first moose walks out behind some aspen trees and a cabin. Then another moose ventures out to the street. They then proceed to head down the road maybe for a pumpkin spice latte.
6 Facts About Moose - information from National Geographic
- A moose will clear snow away with their hooves. They will use this area as a lookout.
- Moose are good swimmers. They have even been observed diving for nearly thirty seconds.
- The 1800 pound animal can run 35-miles-per-hour.
- The moose is the largest species in the dear family.
- In winter time moose eat pinecones as well as other shrubs.
- Moose in the wild will not drink pumpkin spice lattes.