The 5 Best Museums To Visit During Cheyenne Frontier Days
Cheyenne Frontier Days, itself, is one big museum, but it's definitely not the only one in this here town. Check out our 5 best museums.
5. Messenger's Old West Museum 616 Crook Ave
Not just about the mail on horseback.
4. Wyoming State Museum 2301 Central Avenue
As one online reviewer said, “Great for kids, but also great for adults. I learned a few things I didn't know.”
3. Cheyenne Depot Museum 121 W. 15th St.
As train museums go, this may be as good as any.
2. Cowgirls of the West Museum & Shop 205 W. 17th St.
Everything associated with western women.
1. The Nelson Museum 1714 Carey Ave.
The building looks small, but it's 3 floors of western artifacts, and western art.
For additional museums and user reviews, check this link.