The Casper DUI Report [PHOTOS]
My Country 95.5 wants to help put an end to Drinking and Driving in Natrona County.
Each week we’ll be posting the mug shots of those arrested on suspicion of Driving Under the Influence.
Please help us in our campaign to try and put a stop to Drinking and Driving in our community, by sharing this post with all of your friends and co-workers on Facebook.
Will this report make a difference? We’d like to say ‘Yes’! But in all honesty, we just want people to think before they drink. This is our third report and we’re pretty sure that it might be a coincidence, but each week the number of DUI photos in this report has been getting smaller and we like that fact. Now, lets hope we can get the number of people arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence down to ZERO.
Remember – You Drink, You Drive, You Get Arrested – and we’ll make sure everyone knows about it!!
Here are this weeks mugshots in the Casper DUI Report from My Country 95.5.
Tips for managing your drinking
- Eat before or while drinking, and avoid salty snacks, which make you thirsty.
- Be assertive – don’t be pressured into drinking more than you want or intend to.
- Know your limits and stick to them.
- Stay busy – don’t just sit and drink. Dance or have a game of pool if you’re at a pub.
- Try not to confuse large measures of alcohol with standard measures, eg a glass of wine served at a party or at home may be much larger than the standard 125ml.
- Keep track of your drinks and don’t let people top up your drink until it’s finished.
- Try alternating alcoholic drinks with water or other non-alcoholic drinks. Add plenty of mixer to your drinks to make them last longer.
- Avoid rounds, ‘shots’ and drinking games – drink to your own pace, not someone else’s.
- Drink slowly – take sips not gulps.
Use Casper’s Tipsy Taxi Program
Tipsy Taxi is a serious attempt to curb the current epidemic of drink related road traffic accidents and DUI convictions in Casper and surrounding areas.
At its most basic, Tipsy Taxi is a privately funded bank account held by the Central Wyoming Counseling Center (CWCC). Drinkers who believe their driving may be impaired due to alcohol will receive a FREE taxi ride home.