Trace Adkins’ Home Destroyed By Fire, Family Escapes Unharmed
Trace Adkins' home in Brentwood, TN., was completely destroyed by a fire that engulfed the entire structure. The fire was the result of a clothes dryer that malfunctioned and exploded. Thankfully no one was hurt in the blaze.
A statement was posted to Adkins’ official website, reading, “Trace wishes to express his gratitude for the immediate response of the Brentwood Fire Department and is humbled by the outpouring of concern from friends and fans.” Rhonda Adkins also told reporters, “We all need to wake up. We all need to slow down, and we all need to practice fire safety. Because we all live too fast, and you just never know. In an instant, your whole world could be changed.”