Travel Survey Points Out the Worst Airlines for Things Passengers Hate Most
With the holidays fast approaching, lots of travelers will take to the sky to spend time with family and friends. But before you take to the skies, even before you book that flight, take a look at this list of things airline passengers hate the most and the airlines that are worst at them.
Spirit Airlines recently conducted a survey on the things people hate most about flying and the airlines that are on the bottom of each category.
Almost 30,000 people took the survey. And here are the top 10 things travelers hate most, and the airlines that are the worst at each of them!
1. Terrible seats . . . Southwest was voted the worst.
2. Lost bags . . . Frontier.
3. Delays . . . U.S. Airways.
4. Bad customer service . . . United.
5. Fees . . . Spirit.
6. Cost . . . Delta.
7. Legroom . . . AirTran.
8. Bad food and drink . . . JetBlue.
9. The boarding process . . . Southwest.
10. Canceled flights . . . U.S. Airways.
We certainly hope this helps you plan out your travel arrangements and wish you safe comfortable travels during the upcoming holiday season!
Source: Hate Thousand Miles