Trisha’s Ideal You Weightloss & Wellness Journey-Tip of the Week
Well it's week 28 of my Ideal You Weight Loss & Wellness Journey, and after a not so great Easter week weigh-in, I had a fantastic week! I am back on target and even though these last 10 pounds are most difficult, they will be the most rewarding! I lost 3 pounds and .75 inches! That puts me at a total of right at 65 pounds lost as well as 34 inches overall!This week, I wanted to share something I came across that is so true and certainly helps lead you to a healthier lifestyle!
Water or Coke? We all know that water is important but I’ve never seen it written down like this before.
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 30%.
4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
And now for the properties of COKE
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
For Your Info
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.
2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.
3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
Now the question is, would you like a glass of water or coke? I choose water!
My coach, Sheryl, is amazing! Sheryl is very encouraging as well as knowledgeable which has certainly helped in my success so far with the program. She is proof that the program not only works, she is proof you can keep the weight of as well!
Ideal You is a lifestyle change rather than just a diet. Yes, in the beginning you'll have to make some sacrifices, but in the end, you will have a new found way of eating that will help you maintain your weight loss for a lifetime! This will be your LAST diet!
Keep in mind that every Tuesday there is a educational seminar from 11:30am-1:00pm, so you can get any questions you might have answered before you try it.
For more information about the Ideal You Weight Loss & Wellness Program, Click Here.