We Love Cheap Food, Even Though We Can Afford Better!
Just because you can afford the venison pate and organic fennel with an aged red wine reduction doesn't mean you have to eat that for every meal. Sometimes we all just want to get down on some serious greasy grub, right?
Name at least one food that's cheap, but you still love to eating it even though you can afford way better?
Here are 10 of the most popular answers . . .
1. Ramen noodles.
2. Tacos from a taco truck.
3. A hot dog at the warehouse store.
4. Buttered noodles with parmesan cheese.
5. Pizza rolls.
6. Mac and cheese.
7. Cut up hot dogs and baked beans.
8. An entire frozen pizza.
9. Regular grilled cheese sandwich, white bread and American.
10. Hamburger Helper. But, it really does help hamburger.