What is the Weirdest Christmas Present You’ve Received from a Coworker?
There is a new survey out that asked people to unveil the strangest Christmas gift they'd ever gotten from a coworker. Here are some of the weirdest presents on the list - my favorite is #4.
1. A box of Hot Pockets.
2. A chess piece . . . just one piece, not a set.
3. A fire extinguisher.
4. A coupon for a free lawn game the coworker had invented.
5. A turquoise leather vest.
6. A Ziploc bag with coffee, enough to make about one pot.
7. A "Gun of the Day" calendar.
8. A Christmas ornament with photos of the coworker and his wife on it.
About 20% of people say that they are planning on buying gifts for coworkers and their bosses this year and 75% of those say that they will spend less than $25 on their office gifts.
Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer