Would You Quit Your Job If You Won The Lottery? [POLL]
The Powerball Lottery is expected to top $425 million this Wednesday night setting a new record. Although Wyoming is not a lottery participating state, hundreds of people will drive across one of our near by boarders to purchase lotto tickets in Colorado, South Dakota, Montana, Nebraska and Idaho.
A recent survey found that only 36 percent would remain at their current job if they hit the jackpot, with the other 64 percent either retiring or using the opportunity to take a lesser-paying job that they believe would be more enjoyable and lead them to a higher quality of life.
In addition, 53 percent of people said they would continue shopping at discount or dollar stores after striking it rich in the lottery, while 51 percent admit they would continue to stopping for merchandise only if it was on sale.
But what we would like to know is: