Wyoming’s Top Things Being Re-Gifted this Year
There's a re-gifting epidemic in this country and it is being passed around more than we realized.
According to a new Christmas survey out shows that more than half of us (52% of people) will re-gift something this Christmas. Meaning a majority of us will be passing on a gift we didn't like or want to someone else. Will you be one of these re-gifter's this year??
Here are the top 10 things that people will re-gift this year.
1. Socks - Who doesn't need socks??
2. Underwear - Now that's just wrong!
3. Toiletries - I could understand if it's not one of your favorite brands
4. Candles - Especially Scented Candles...
5. Picture frames - Some people just have terrible taste!
6. CDs - Open and Burn, then give to someone else...
7. Clothes - Wrong size, Wrong color, Wrong style.
8. Jewelry - But only the cheaper stuff.
9. Foods - especially fruitcake. Does anyone still buy fruitcake?
10. Books - This I understand... lol
Source: Daily Mail