Zamboni Poisoned 81 with Carbon Monoxide at Hockey Game
A Zamboni almost kills more than 80 people at a junior hockey league game.
A malfunctioning Zamboni was to blame for filling the arena with carbon monoxide at a recent game in Wisconsin. 81 people were sent to the ER, but they were lucky in that fact that they could have easily died if they hadn't all gotten sick so quickly.
Carbon monoxide is colorless and odorless and the coaches, players and fans had no way of knowing why they were getting sick. There would have been no reason to evacuate the arena unless the sickness was happening to everyone at once, which it was.
Click the link to watch the news story from the local TV station.