Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (2/19/19-2/20/19)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Destry P. Bristow -- failure to appear
- John Buckendahl -- county warrant
- Christian T. Engleman -- criminal entry
- Jacob C. Hatley -- failure to appear x2, improper registration, suspended/revoked driver's license, no insurance
- Ryan D. Heidekrueger -- methamphetamine possession, criminal entry, under the influence of a controlled substance, attempts/conspire
- Jeremy J. Hopkins -- controlled substance possession
- Alexis A. Jensen -- failure to appear
- Dominic Jones -- criminal warrant, hold for WSP
- David Kohon -- driving while under suspension, driving while under the influence, driving without an ignition interlock device, vandalism/property destruction
- Nick Kraft -- serve jail time
- Isidore S. Lewallen -- hold for probation and parole, methamphetamine possession
- LaDonna Maben -- serve jail time
- Dorothy M. Marsh -- methamphetamine possession
- Charles Milledge -- probation violation, vandalism/property destruction, registration violation, reckless driving, attempt to elude, obscured license plate, methamphetamine possession
- Rodney Rodriguez -- serve jail time
- Loretta M. Simmons -- domestic battery
- Merry L. Teakell -- hold for probation and parole
- Margarita R. Villa -- methamphetamine possession