Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (9/27/19 – 9/30/19)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Michael J. Abeyta, Jr. -- Public intoxication; open container in a motor vehicle.
- Douglas S. Bell -- Public intoxication.
- Shawn T. Borne -- Suspended/revoked driver's license.
- Conner S. Boyden -- Aggravated assault; domestic battery; felonious restraint.
- Tamara D. Campbell -- Controlled substance possession - methamphetamine; controlled substance possession.
- Justin D. Carpenter -- Charges not listed.
- Joshua W. Case -- Fail to appear; controlled substance possession - methamphetamine.
- Josue D. Cruz-Rodriguez -- Driving while under the influence; larceny.
- Travis J. Dangler --- Camping in the city.
- Sheila M. Davis -- Fail to comply.
- Female Juvenile Offender -- Breach of peace; minor in possession.
- Christina L. Gates -- Fail to appear (2x).
- Tiffani C. Graham -- Trespassing.
- Gabriel J. Kost -- Public intoxication.
- Brittney K. Kraft -- Accessory after the fact; aggravated assault; felonious restraint; domestic battery.
- Nickalas A. Mathill -- Fail to appear.
- Bryant P. Michael -- Public intoxication; interference.
- Brent T. Morin -- Controlled substance possession - methamphetamine; district court bench warrant (2x).
- Raymond J. Ramirez, Jr. -- Domestic battery; strangulation of a household member.
- Edward A. Schlager -- Driving while under the influence.
- John S. Shotgun, Jr. -- Public intoxication.
- Elizabeth R. Sterkel -- Fail to comply.
- Michael L. Sun-Rhodes -- Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle; driving while under the influence; county warrant/hold for agency.
- Brittany M. Trahan -- Fail to comply.
- Jonathan M. Trost -- Driving while under the influence; marijuana - possession.
- Sandra S. Whitney -- Fail to comply.
- Cory Williams -- Fail to appear.
- Shannon Zamora -- Shoplifting.