Casper’s Hilltop Laundromat Catches Fire
There was a fire at the Hilltop Laundromat in Casper Friday afternoon.
The laundromat is near the corner of E. 3rd Street and Pennsylvania Ave.
The fire was called in around 4:13 PM and Casper Fire-EMS had units on the scene quickly and put the fire out in short order.
The smoke was seen coming from the roof of the building.
Our reporter Tom Morton reports the Incident Commander says the fire originated in a dryer in the building. When it started, the building was evacuated and no one was injured.