Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. Two-thirds of the people in the world have never seen snow.
2. Daylight saving time was originally created to save energy . . . the theory was more sunlight would lead to less electricity being used. But the OPPOSITE is now true. Because of air conditioning, we use 1% MORE electricity during daylight savings.
3. McDonald's feeds 68 million people per day . . . or about 1% of the world's population.
4. 2% of people have wiped themselves on the toilet using MONEY. 8% have wiped with their hands, and 50% have wiped with leaves.
5. There's one zip line in the world that lets you cross TIME ZONES. You can zip from Andalucia, Spain to Alcoutim, Portugal . . . which is one hour behind.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details