5 Reasons to Check Out My Country 95.5’s New Mobile Site Right Now
Mycountry955.com is now mobile! You live a mobile life, and now it's possible to stay connected to My Country 95.5 wherever you go. Our new mobile website makes everything you love about mycountry955.com easier to access when you aren't sitting in front of a computer.
That means our live player, unlimited music news, and 24/7 access to our on-air shows are right at your finger tips.
But that's only one reason to check out our new mobile site. We've got five more, right here:
1. You can use it NOW. No downloads, no installation. Just go to mycountry955.com and bask in all that is mobile. It doesn't matter if you have an iPhone, Android, or something else altogether. You'll see our homepage laid out so you can easily find music news, our listen live player, info on upcoming events, and lots more.
2. Mobile listening is ridiculously convenient. RadioPup is no longer the only way to listen to My Country 95.5 on the go. See that arrow in the upper right corner of the screen? That gives you instant access to our high-quality stream. Tap it to hear My Country 95.5 live, 24/7.
3. Mobile reading, watching, and commenting is ALSO ridiculously convenient. You can now check out all the articles on mycountry95.com, including news, videos, and more, while sitting on the bus, doing yoga, or hey, even when you're in the bathroom. Never be lonely again!
4. Talk directly to our DJs (and tap into their crazy minds) Just click the smiling face of any of our DJs to interact with them 24/7.
5. Ever miss the name of a song you liked listening to My Country 95.5 or miss the name of the singer of a tune? Head to mycountry955.com on a mobile device, tap the button on the top left of the screen, and tap "Playlist" to see both our "Recently Played" and our most-played songs of the month.