School District Transportation Is Accepting Bus Registrations
The Natrona County School District Transportation Department is accepting bus registrations for the 2015-16 school year, according to a news release.
To register for transportation please click here and complete the document.
Registration is only required if you:
- Are new to school district.
- Moved or changed addresses over the summer.
- Your address information is incorrect in Infinite Campus/Parent Portal.
- If your student was not registered for transportation last year or has never registered with the school district's transportation department.
You do not need to register your child if he or she rode school district transportation last year and you have not changed addresses over the summer.
All parents are encouraged to go to the Parent Portal in Infinite Campus and verify that your physical address is correct.
If the physical address where the student resides is not correct:
- Contact your student's school or the Infinite Campus help line, 253-5306, and update the address information.
- After updating address, go to natronaschools.org, click on the Parent/Student tab at top, then click on transportation. A bus registration link is on the transportation page. Click on this and complete online registration.
Transportation staff will begin calling parents the second week in August with their student's bus and route information.