“Cowboy” Troy’s Got Your Valentine…Right Here!
Hey! "Happy Valentine's Day!!" I know that there's no possible way that you're sick of hearing it, and besides, we could be broadcasting it 24/7, and inevitably someone would still be left to say, "What? Today's Valentine's Day! How come no one told me?!"
Oh, and just so you know if you've been following "Cowboy" Troy; that wonderful woman of mine brought up Caddyshack, again, and we actually watched it together, yesterday...YAY! She even told me that she enjoyed it! Seems that Troy's been a pretty good boy. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything that you didn't already know, ha, ha!
So...since I've obviously got movies on my mind again, (When, don't I?) I give to you:
Cowboy Troy's Top 11 Valentine's Movie Picks
11) Braveheart (Bloody good, Scottish love story...7 hour's worth.)
10) Titanic (Epic romance that's sunk on the high seas.)
9) Rocky II (A fighter's love for money leads him back to the championship and his lady. Best closing line in all of moviedom...you'll get butterflies. Plus there's a chicken.)
8) Rocky (Never has love seen so much sweat, spit, fighting, and mush-mouthed dialogue. Don't get in between Rocky and his meat.)
7) Caddyshack (There's a lot of love in this one...love of golf, love of caddies...love of the judge's daughter...and I love it.)
6) The Legend of Billy Jean (Classic love story between a boy, his scooter, and a hot sister who's willing to fight for "Fair is fair." Awesome soundtrack.)
5) Sleepless in Seattle (I'm can't see it, but my girlfriend, who let me watch Caddyshack, loves it and said I should include it. Happy Valentine's Day, baby!)
4) Bonnie and Clyde (Lovers rob banks. Lovers go on "the lamb." Lovers get shot. Good times! What more could you ask for?)
3) The Terminator ( Ahnuld Schwarzenngruper's love for armageddon sends him back in time to prevent John Conner's parents from getting busy. Doesn't happen...boom chicka wow wow!)
2) The Outlaw Josey Wales (Clint Eastwood loves being the baddest outlaw on the range, gunning for the "red legs" who killed his family. "Dyin' ain't much of a living, boys and girls.)
And "Cowboy" Troy's number 1 Valentine's movie pick is:
1) Billy Jack ( An ex-Green Beret who's gone native, loves the martial arts and kicking the hate out of bigots, punks, thugs, and the establishment, is all this "Cowboy" needs for a fantastic Valentine's Day! "Go ahead and hate your neighbor...")
What'd I miss?