My Country 95.5 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
My Country 95.5 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite country music, the best DJs like Rodeo Rick and Sam Alex, plus the news, traffic, and weather that you depend on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up My Country 95.5 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for My Country 95.5. Tap on the station logo to get to the My Country 95.5 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the My Country 95.5 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play My Country.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email here.