Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (10/11/19 – 10/14/19)
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Please note that due to the City of Casper's observance of the Oct. 14 holiday, this log does not include a comprehensive list of arrests made over the weekend by the Casper Police Department.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Casey Brown -- disturbance
- Seth Burrer -- marijuana possession
- Cristian Curry -- driving while under the influence
- Lanaya Driftwood -- suspended/revoked driver's license-enhanced
- Ray Farley -- criminal warrant
- Misty Fleetwood -- methamphetamine possession, failure to comply, controlled substance possession x2
- Sergio Gomez -- open container in public, driving while under the influence
- Korbin Hinkle -- suspended/revoked driver's license-enhanced, no insurance, improper registration
- Brenton Livermore -- criminal warrant
- Jordan Maly -- marijuana possession, public intoxication
- Adrian Martinez -- public intoxication
- Matthew Mitchell -- serve jail time
- Kimberly Montoya -- unauthorized use of a motor vehicle
- Marcus Morris -- controlled substance possession
- Justin Nitcy -- felonious restraint, MIP-state, driving while under the influence, driver's license violation, aggravated assault, domestic battery, probation revocation by a police officer
- James Perea -- failure to appear
- Anthony Salazar -- interference
- Bradley Sheets -- domestic battery
- Leslie Simon -- auto insurance violation, failure to comply, methamphetamine possession
- Sheila Snapp -- driving while under the influence, open container in a vehicle, driving without a required ignition interlock device
- Samantha Spicer -- failure to appear
- Daniel Valenzuela -- public intoxication
- Guy Weakland -- criminal warrant