Natrona County Arrest Log (11/22/22 – 11/23/22)
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period.
For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Kooper Cavender -- Hold for Wyoming State Penitentiary.
- Jamie Chapman -- Trespassing.
- Daniel Harris -- Fail to appear.
- Oscar Herrera Machuca -- Pedestrian under the influence of alcohol, interference with a peace officer.
- Zachary Hodgins -- Fail to appear.
- Timothy Houck -- Serve jail time.
- Christopher Lupton -- Criminal warrant.
- Mari Manthei-Robinson -- Attempt and conspire - felony.
- Alec Miller -- District Court bench warrant.
- Chad Nelson -- Driving while under the influence, resisting arrest.
- Mathew Strand -- Hold for probation and parole.