Some Life Advice For All Of The High-school Graduates In Casper
First things first, congratulations on graduating it's the beginning of life. So many new things are about to happen whether you're going to be moving out of state for college or maybe you'll be staying within Wyoming I promise that you are going to experience things that will make you mature faster and change you as a person.
Now I would like to offer 5 crucial pieces of advice before you head off on the next chapter of your life.
1. Wash your underwear at least once a week.
Believe me when I tell you this is the most important life lesson I can pass on to you.
2. Be nice to your parents every day from here on out so you can stop by daily and raid their fridge. If you're lucky they might even invite you to dinner once a week.
3. SAVE YOUR MONEY. I'm beyond serious about this one. Don't go spending your money on silly stuff that you really don't need, and don't get a credit card no matter what anyone tells you.
4. Brush your teeth. You never know when you're gonna get a kiss from a cute girl/guy.
5. Keep using your parents Netflix account for as long as you can! It's a real pain having to pay for that monthly subscription by yourself.
I don't want to say these are the keys to being a successful adult, but they have worked for me in the last 6 years.
Good luck in the real world class of 2019, I believe in you.