Wyoming Restaurants Featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives [POLL]
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on the Food Network takes us on a culinary voyage across the good old USA. The Cowboy State has its share of good foods. “Triple D” with Guy Fieri has visited the state a few times.This is a list of a few, as Guy would say, off the hook places to eat in Wyoming.
• Lotus Café - 145 N Glenwood St, Jackson, WY 83001
• Pinky G’s Pizzeria – 50 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001
• Sidewinders American Grill & Tavern – 945 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001
• Café Genevieve – 135 E Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001
• Pica’a Mexican Taqueria – 1160 Alpine Ln, Jackson, WY 83001
I think we need to have Guy see more of Wyoming besides Jackson. Which restaurant would you have Triple D Visit? Please use the Other to make your selection.