Cowboy’s Tips For Avoiding Drug Arrests in Wyoming
I know that I'm probably going to get in trouble for this one, but what do I care - I've got jury duty to look forward to! After hearing our news crew reporting on the umpteenth drug seizure in that last couple of months, I can be silent no longer. I'm starting to feel sorry for these nimrods and the cartels that employ them. So listen up crooks! I'm only going to say this once. Here are my top 11 ways to not get your drugs seized in Wyoming. Film at 11.
COWBOY'S TOP 11 WAYS TO AVOID GETTING YOUR DRUGS SEIZED IN WYOMING
11) Avoid I-80
10) Don't have out-of-state plates on your rental car
9) Strap your contraband to a migrating antelope instead
8) Be wearing a state trooper uniform
7) Bring your Grandma along for the ride
6) Say you're heading for Laramie
5) Fix your broken tail lights, head lamps, mirrors, etc...and DON'T SPEED
4) Take along a cat for an "alerting" distraction
3) Present your medical marijuana I.D. registration card
2) Strip off clothes, start clucking, and fake insanity
...And Cowboy's number one way to avoid having your drugs seized in Wyoming...
1) DON'T HAVE ANY
Honorable mention goes to "get a haircut."