5 Places To Get A Keto Friendly Meal In Casper
2019 comes with a lot of different changes for some. A big one is changing around our daily diet and how we treat our bodies. The keto trend has been making the rounds well before 2019 but sometimes it's hard to stick to that dietary plan with such a busy work/family calendar.
Let's first discuss what the Keto plan entails for those of us who don't know what it is. Simply put, it's a low carb high-fat diet that is supposedly really good for losing weight. I don't know how well it works since I'm part of the small population that actually has problems gaining weight instead of losing it.
With all of this in mind whether we like it or not sometimes we just don't have the time to plan out an entire week worth of meals and will at some point end up going out to eat. Luckily, there are plenty of places right here in Casper that are trying to make that choice a little easier with offering Keto friendly options for you to choose from.
1. Wendy's has always been up to date with things that are changing which is why it's no surprise they have a Keto option. You've got a wide set of options with this since Wendy's already has a ton of salad options and then just throw a big hunk of beef on top. That takes care of the high fat and low carbs.
2. Subway is kind of cool because you can pretty much have any sandwich ingredients thrown on top of one of their salads and you are all set to go.
3. KFC I know this one seems hard to believe because after all, it is greasy chicken right? You may have a far limited selection at your local KFC but if you are in a tight spot or just love a good piece of grilled chicken you can still stick to that diet on their menu with green beans and a single piece of grilled chicken.
4. Jersey Mikes. I actually had to call our local Jersey Mikes to find out if the naming of this was accurate and it turns out they do in fact call their Keto friendly option a sub in a tub. Leave it up to Jersey Mikes to get creative with the naming.
5. Taco Bell. This is another one of those places where it blew my mind to find out they had a healthy option. More accurately it's a healthier option than the rest of their menu. I'll also hand it to them that it is indeed Keto friendly.
So next time you are in a pinch for time and don't want to screw up those 2019 dieting plans try one of these options before you just decide to give up on the whole thing entirely.