With the incoming winter weather, it's time to celebrate why we love snow in Casper. Yes, we love snow in Casper. Keep telling yourself that.
It's hard to limit this to just 5 reasons, but for the sake of time I will.
5. The big hill on Beverly becomes a very entertaining ski jump.
4. Downtown Casper employees are free to leave work for a massive snowball fight between government employees.
3. Casper neighborhoods on side streets that don't get plowed are encouraged to go outside and build igloos.
2. When confronted with snow, I-25 drivers suddenly become sane and civil motorists.
1. Ladies no longer required to shave their legs.