CASTING CALL: Want to Be the Next Casper Radio DJ & Influencer?
Townsquare Media Casper, WY has an opportunity to be a part of the 2022 Wyoming Association of Broadcasters "Station of the Year".
Casper's #1 for New Country, My Country 95.5 (http://mycountry955.com), needs your help filling the high heels of morning co-host Prairie Wife. After four years, she is leaving the show to spend more time with her family. We are now searching for the next co-host /content creator to join the award winning My Country Morning Show alongside radio vet Drew Kirby. This is your chance to become a well-known local influencer.
Do you love the outdoors, fresh air, and all the amenities that Casper has to offer? Do you have the “gift of gab?” Do you love to have fun at work and make a difference in your community? If so, this is the job for you. You will have the opportunity to entertain our large audience with humor, family fun, community involvement and of course, country music.
My Country 95.5 is a very big part of a community that raises hundreds of thousands of dollars every year for charities. When you come to work with us, you'll also get a chance to be part of the legendary Thankful Thursday, that helps raise money for organizations all over Natrona County.
- Co-host morning show live on air 5:00a-10a Monday Friday.
- Dedicate time each day doing daily show prep with Drew.
- Entertain and inform our listeners both on the air, via digital content, and social media outlets.
- Publish a minimum of two (2) original local articles per day on the station website and mobile app.
- Write assigned Facebook posts along with other social media platforms.
- Conduct on-air interviews, attend and assist in all market cluster live events, and produce commercials on a daily basis.
- Conduct live remote broadcasts and appearances and assist in special promotions and programming activities.
- Social media experience
- History of original written digital content
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels, multi-task, and handle pressures and deadlines.
- Computer literacy in applicable programs and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Public speaking skills and ability to interact with listeners and clients in a public setting.
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Competitive salary + bonus program
- Company discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Time off for volunteering
- And much, much more…
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital marketing solutions and radio company focused outside the Top 50 markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a digital marketing services subscription business providing web sites, search engine optimization, social platforms and online reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology with an in-house demand and data management platform; and Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news and entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, UltimateClassicRock.com and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.