Converse Hope Center Teen Bullying Prevention Video Challenge
The Converse Hope Center has thrown out a challenge to Wyoming teens.
October is National Bullying Prevention Month and the Converse Hope Center wants to help encourage Wyoming to take a stand against bullying.
They asked Wyoming teens to create anti-bullying videos and send it to them through their Facebook page.
The video with the most likes will be the winner, and the creator will receive a Nintendo Switch AND have their work featured on the news!
What a great opportunity for all of our tech and film savvy teens to use their skills to help our community take a stand against bullying.
Here are the rules for creating and submitting a video.
- If examples are recorded ensure the person(s) involved are not actually being bullied for the purpose of your video.
- Do not include personal information on your video as it will be posted on facebook.
- Try to keep videos between 2 and 5 minutes long.
- When submitting finished videos through messenger please include the name and mailing address of each teen involved to be entered for the Nintendo Switch!
- No entries will be accepted after October 28th at 9 a.m. so get them in quick!
- You will have 3 days to share and get as many likes as you can to win!
Here is an example of what they are looking for.
Want to learn more about the Converse Hope Center and its mission to serve victims of crime including survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, and child, adult, and elder abuse?
You can visit their center located at 126 North 5th St. Douglas, WY 82633 or call them at (307)358-6148
They also have a center located in Glenrock, 506 W. Birch, Ste. 10 Glenrock, WY 82637 (307)436-5410
Get going on creating those videos, the October 28th submission deadline is coming up quick.