Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. The first Wrigley Field wasn't in Chicago . . . a baseball park in Los Angeles called Wrigley Field opened in 1925. The Cubs' stadium was called Cubs Park at that point, but changed its name to Wrigley Field in 1926. The L.A. one was torn down in 1969.
2. 80% of people with herpes don't know they have it.
3. People upload 72 hours of new video to YouTube every single minute. We also share 2.46 million things on Facebook and buy $83,000 worth of stuff from Amazon every minute.
4. When Pixar was editing "Toy Story 2", someone managed to accidentally DELETE a huge chunk of the movie. They miraculously found a backup though . . . an employee on maternity leave had saved it so she could work on it at home.
5. Graffiti is plural. The singular form of the word is graffito.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details