Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...Here are today's five random facts:
1. It's illegal to own any debris from the Challenger explosion. If you get caught with some, you could get up to 10 years in prison.
2. The most expensive medicine in the world is called Glybera, and it treats a lipoprotein lipase deficiency that can cause pancreatitis. It costs $1.6 MILLION per treatment.
3. In 1759, ARTHUR GUINNESS signed a lease for a brewery in Dublin - a 9,000-year lease at $75-a-month. So Guinness will be in that brewery until the year 10,759 . . . when they can renegotiate.
4. CRAIG FERGUSON from "The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson" was once in a moderately successful Scottish punk band called the Dreamboys. The band also featured Peter Capaldi, who's the newest "Doctor Who".
5. SALVADOR DALI wanted his art to be inspired by his dreams, so he'd sleep holding a spoon over a pan. When he fell asleep, he'd drop the spoon, and the clang on the pan would wake him up. Then he'd paint what he was dreaming about.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details