Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...Here are today's five random facts:
1. After a CURLING match, the winners are required to take the losers out for a round of drinks. Even at the Olympics. It's in the official rule book.
2. "Old person smell" is real. There's a chemical called 2-nonenal that's created by other chemicals in the body breaking down over time. Old people secrete 2-nonenal which produces that smell.
3. The word "mob" comes from the Latin "mobile vulgus." That sounds like something sexual . . . but really means "fickle crowd."
4. In the comics, Batman carried a chunk of KRYPTONITE on his utility belt at all times . . . just in case Superman ever turns evil.
5. If you die in Amsterdam and you don't have any family or next of kin, a poet will write a poem about you and recite it at your funeral.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details