Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. Emetophobia is an extreme fear of throwing up. It's not that common, but about 90% of the people who have it are female.
2. In 2013, for the eighth year in a row, the cost of making pennies and nickels cost MORE than the value of the coins. Pennies cost 1.8 cents to make, nickels cost 9.4 cents. Which means taxpayers lost $105 MILLION on pennies and nickels last year.
3. In watch advertisements, the watches are virtually ALL showing the time as 10:10. It's the best way to frame the logo on the watch and makes it look like the watch is "smiling."
4. The only American president ever to own a PATENT is . . . ABRAHAM LINCOLN. When he was a lawyer, he patented a flat-bottomed boat design. But it never went to market.
5. It's possible to overdose on Brussels sprouts. They have high levels of vitamin K, which can promote blood clotting. So if you take blood thinners and power down several dozen Brussels sprouts, it could send you to the hospital.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details