Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. During a war between Austria and Turkey in 1788, two Austrian army factions accidentally got into a battle with each other, where 10,000 soldiers were wounded or killed.
2. The lead singer for TOTO in the mid and late-1980s was Joseph Williams. His father is JOHN WILLIAMS . . . the composer for "Star Wars".
3. Only one former cast member has ever been banned from hosting "Saturday Night Live" again . . . CHEVY CHASE. Mainly for being a jerk to the cast and crew.
4. From the 1700s through the early 1900s, the second-most spoken language in the U.S. was . . . German. During World War One, when we were fighting Germany, it became taboo.
Today it's the seventh-most spoken language in the U.S. behind English, Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog, French, and Vietnamese.
5. In ancient Persia, people debated ideas twice: Once when they were sober, once when they were drunk. The idea had to sound good in BOTH states before they'd start acting on it.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details