Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. The highest scoring word you can play on the first turn in Scrabble is . . . muzjiks. That's a word for Russian peasants and will earn 128 points. Of course, you'd have to randomly start with those exact seven letters, so it'll probably never happen.
2. Children in Armenia are required to learn chess in school. It's the only country in the world where chess class is mandatory.
3. More than 18,400 people have been relocated with the U.S. federal witness protection program . . . and not a single one of them has been hunted down by criminals and killed or hurt.
4. Not having friends is really bad for you. In terms of the impact on your health, having zero friends is like smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
5. It's illegal to reincarnate in China without government permission.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details