Five Random Facts from Rodeo Rick
Do you love trivia games? Finding out random bits of information?
Here are five random facts to help you get through your day, or that you can use to impress your friends - or not...
1. Carrots are actually bad for rabbits and can cause health problems. But because of Bugs Bunny, pretty much everyone thinks rabbits love carrots.
2. The most popular night for first dates is Wednesday. The least popular is Sunday.
3. There's a law in Bakersfield, California that requires you to wear a condom if you have sex with SATAN.
4. DR. DRE didn't know EMINEM was white until they met in person. Dre says he was happy when he found out because, quote, "it was so different."
5. It only takes an income of $34,000-a-year to be one of the 1% richest people in the world . . . but to be in the top 1% of the U.S., you need to make at least $370,000-a-year.
Win prizes, trips and more playing trivia games - Click Here for details